07 May 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

It's been quite a whirlwind starting this blog (it's been a month, hooray!), getting a blog rhythm going, and attracting readers. Over the weekend, I was awesomely surprised to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely and charming fashionista of Colour Me In - thank you so, so much! 

VBA Rules:
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. Thank your nominator.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blog/bloggers that you've recently discovered or regularly follow.
4. Nominate those bloggers - leave a link on their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


And the nomination goes to...

7 Things About Me:
1. I'm a born-again Christian (John 3:16).
2. I miss my boyfriend - long-distance soon to be inseparable.
3. I have a birth mark on my right cheek - it's a love/hate relationship.
4. I went to an all-girl, Catholic, high school. 
5. I'm a self-proclaimed germaphobe; which works perfectly with #6.
6. I work in the biopharmaceutical industry.
7. Dog lover.   

Thank you, again, Colour Me In for the nomination! While I'm well aware that these chain type posts can be time consuming, I thought I'd be a good sport and participate. I'm honored, nevertheless, and I'm glad to show some love to the fellow bloggers that I take time to check out daily. 

XOXO,
~N

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love this.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so delicious :D I will do so. thaanks ! mwahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks hun...visited your page! =)

      Delete
  4. muchas gracias guapisima un besazo.
    http://fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congratulations! And thank you so much for nominating me! <3 That's really sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you for the nomination (slash Im sorry it took me so long to pop over here!) I can't believe you've only been blogging a MONTH, your whole blog is so amazing! Mine definitely didn't look like this when I first started out, haha! =P

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete