02 August 2013

I'm a-a Diva



Top: Ann Taylor (old) - similar here and here
Vest: Elizabeth and James via TheRealReal
Jeans: AE (old)
Belt: Club Monaco (old)
Shoes: Charles David
Necklace: Chloe + Isabel 


In no way am I implying that I'm a diva, despite the title of this post. But this shade of lipstick, courtesy of MAC Cosmetics, is amazingly perfect and certainly lives up to its moniker. These photos, by the way, don't accurately give it justice - mid-shoot we started having technical difficulties. To the best of my ability, I would describe the color to be a smooth blend of raspberry and wine colors infused with a touch of blue undertone. It's definitely a perfect color for Fall....don't mind me rocking it mid-Summer, it's the diva in me wishing it were Fall already! Happy Friday everyone!

Photos by Kimberly Paras