20 May 2013

Camo in the Pueblito




Top: Talula fr Aritzia // Bralette: Wilfred Free fr Aritzia (similar here) // Shorts: Silence & Noise (similar here) // Sandals: Aldo (old) // Purse: Louis Vuitton

Greetings from León, Mexico! This is what I wore yesterday to try to keep cool in this 90F+ weather. Easy breezy was the theme of clothing I packed for this trip; lightweight fabrics, breathable, stretchy and comfortable were requirements for the cut. And this is probably the only time you'll see me in shorts. I finally learned my lesson after coming here every year for the past 5 years that wearing pants isn't very logical. But that didn't stop me from bringing a few pairs (sigh). While it is always a pleasure to come here and enjoy what this city has to offer, the authentic Mexican cuisine is always the highlight of my visit (other than seeing the love of my life, of course). I will undoubtably gain a few lbs during this trip, but it's nothing my flowy wardrobe can't hide. Anyways, I'll catch you lovelies on the flip side...I'm still adjusting to the time difference. 

Photos by Frankie

13 comments:

  1. the top's "invisibility-ish" made it all look a lot vacation like and sexier, the camo is a top notch hun
    "The Photographic Sense:The 16th Mod Birthday Party" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cool! love this outfit!
    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    Stacey Ko
    http://staceyko.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cuteness the crocheted top brings to this lovely outfit! Camo balances it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your outfit!!! :D
    Your blog is amazing! I love it!

    Follow for a follow?!
    xo, Lizz
    www.ElizzabethHope.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh loveeee your shorts!!! such a lovely look :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh great!! i love it!!

    Hope to you have time to come into my blog, just
    HERE :)

    Have a nice day :)))
    xx

    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love how you pieced your whole outfit together!

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look!))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mexico sounds like a dream in my mind right now, to be honest - but only the beaches!! Love your daring top! You pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl, you look good in shorts! flaunt those legs! love the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pics. the church is excellent~ is that a church? lol
    lovely post, thanks for your sharing~
    shall we follow each other?

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    pls let me know if u want to, leave me a message i will follow u back~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shorts. I would like to have such a warm weather over here. In UK is heavy rain and it doesn't seem is gonna stop



    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete