10 May 2013

Hole-y Moly!





Top: Club Monaco (old) // Shirt: BDG fr Urban Outfitters (old) (similar herehere and here) // Pants: Balenciaga  // Purse: Chanel // Shoes: Charles David 


I was so excited when I came across this net knitted top on sale at Club Monaco last year because it's very similar to this Marant perfection; although, mine isn't a tank but a quarter sleeve. It's one of the more versatile items in my closet that I can wear year round. If one more was available in my size I would've bought both because once this top falls apart (God forbid) it would be hard to find an exact replacement. So that's why I did a little research and found a great dry cleaner - a green and environmental friendly one to be exact. I was utterly horrified after reading about the health risks and environmental hazards caused by typical dry cleaning. A green cleaner gently cleans your 'Dry Clean Only' pieces without chemicals, pollutants or toxic waste. My clothes come back smelling fresh and in the exact condition in which they were submitted. I urge you to find a local green cleaner - mine is quite a drive but totally worth it. For those of you in the South Bay, check out Nature's Best Cleaners; I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Photos by Kimberly Paras

9 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit and i love your style. Also, it took me forever to get the confidence to wear more colour in the daily outfit, however with all the support from all the comments I receive from my bloggers friends (such as yourself) it makes me have some moral support so thank you so much for the lovely comments and also for the support.

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your printed pants! I'm glad yo managed to find a green dry cleaner, the horrible chemicals and risks with dry cleaning is why I either machine wash or handwash everything I wear!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the hand washing and machine washing, but some materials just don't fare well with these methods. Especially items made with viscose, linen and silk - they're sometimes unpredictable when washed and either shrink or never return to their previous state. And for that reason, I take certain items to the dry cleaner.

      Delete
  3. LOVIN the denim on monochrome, the purse and the heels are to die for, you look fah-bu-luzzzz werk gurl *snaps*
    "A Broken Sonnet" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby you look fantastic!!!!
    Always a pleasure to pass by and see your outfits ;)

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much what you did here.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love your looks! I can't wait to see more :)

    Let me know if you want to follow each other! XX

    http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great combo! love the print of the pants!

    http://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete