01 May 2013

Drape and Flow




Top: Zara // Leggings: Love Culture // Shoes: Charles by Charles David // Purse: Louis Vuitton

It's been incredibly warm for the past few days, and I can't say I've welcomed it with open arms. I was born in the winter so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my preference for cooler temps. My fashion sense for spring/summer is essentially anything loose, made up of breathable fabrics such as cotton or silk, and stretchy and comfortable. I typically don't wear shorts, actually I almost never wear shorts. And as I said in my much earlier posts, I'm trying to wear more skirts and dresses. I found this silk, flow-y Zara top at my local Crossroads. I know it's counterintuitive to wear black in warm weather, but I'm just more comfortable in black; and at least it's silk. The leggings were borrowed from my sweet photographer who rescued me from despair when I couldn't find my leather-looking leggings (say that 10 times!). And the shoes were purchased a while ago on sale from TJ Maxx. 

Photos by Kimberly Paras

2 comments:

  1. Great leggings! The color and patterns make it chic and slimming. I should get a pair! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top, love the flowing fabric!

    http://www.viennarightnow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete