12 June 2013

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy






Top: Forever 21 (old) - similar here
Jacket: Hollister (old)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans (old) - similar here
Hat: BDG
Shoes: Charles David

This week has been thankfully mild as far as weather goes. My problem with picking what to wear in the morning is although it may get warm during the day, it's super cold in the office. They crank up the AC regardless of the weather outside. So I'm left with no choice but to wear light layers or bring a light jacket to work. Today I opted for a super thin and sheer blouse that I stole from my sister's closet - one of the many perks of having two younger sisters! I've been a little uninspired lately so anything loose and comfortable are my go-to's. I think I want need to regroup; maybe sit down and take some time to gather some fashion inspiration or go buy some magazines. How do you fellow bloggers find the time to do all this and more? 

Photos by Henessey