14 June 2013

High Low





Dress: Forever21
Vest: Brandy Melville - similar here
Necklace: borrowed - similar here
Booties: Black Poppy via PacSun (old) - similar here and here
Shades: Miu Miu
Watch: Michael Kors


As I mentioned in my last post, I was stuck in a fashion rut. I've been relying too much on my comfort zone with pants so today I decided to switch it up with a dress. Errrr....more like an oversized tank if you ask me! I like the A. Wang slash Helmut Lang vibe I get from it. But at a very affordable price. I'm also trying to accessorize more since I tend to stick with practically nothing. As I'm writing this I'm realizing that I could've stepped it up a notch and layered more necklaces or perhaps get an arm party going. I guess overall I'm trying to think outside of the box. So bare with me! 

On another note, I checked out 'The Internship' last week. It gave some great laughs, but it also had an awesome soundtrack. Here's B.o.B's "So Good" - which my life will be once I'm reunited with my love (soon I hope!). In the meantime, enjoy this cheery tune:


Have a wonderful weekend all! 

xo


Photos by Kimberly Paras