07 June 2013

Mirror, Mirror






Top: Céline (similar here and here)  // Pants: J Brand (similar here and here)  // Shoes: Casadei (old) // Purse: Louis Vuitton // Shades: no name brand (can't go wrong with these though!)

I've been swamped at work and trying to get back into the grind, so please excuse my absence! On a more fashion related note, mirrored sunnies seem to be the fashion commodity lately. So imagine my excitement when my girlfriend (and photographer) pulled up my driveway wearing some! I immediately asked to borrow them for today's ensemble. I'm pretty bummed that it slipped my mind to cop a pair while I was in Mexico; they have amazing, amazing flea markets over there. Nonetheless, I'm determined to find me a pair. This weekend I'm going to try my luck with those sunglass-vendor-cart things that sit in the middle of the mall. Unless you guys have better suggestions as to where I can find me a budget friendly pair. Anyone?

Photos by Kimberly Paras