15 April 2013

Red Zebra





Sweater: TNA from Aritzia (similar here) // Skirt: Balenciaga // Shoes: H&M // Watch: Michael Kors // Shades: Miu Miu // Necklace: Forever21 

While it's been warm enough during the day to wear skirts, the wind-y-ness in the Bay still hasn't died down. So, I paired this amazing skirt that I found on consignment with this super soft and comfy sweatshirt from Aritzia. I then rounded this ensemble with a cool pair of oxfords; I love how oxfords add a boyish charm and downplays girly silhouettes. Finally, I topped off with a statement necklace from Forever21 that I borrowed from my sister, a Michael Kors watch I scored on Amazon and Miu Miu shades I got on sale from Neiman Marcus Last Call. I think I'm doing well so far with the skirt goal, right? Not too shabby, eh? 

Photos by Kimberly Paras

6 comments:

  1. I am really loving the grey sweater with the red in the skirt. I also really love that statement necklace! You look so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute. The skirt and the necklace are #winning(in my Charlie Sheen voice lol)xo

    www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you style a basic sweater with a dressy printed skirt! SO chic! and that necklace completes the outfit! :)

    xox, Cheri
    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool outfit, I love the mix of colours! This necklace is a really cool eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the skirt. Really cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh <3 I love those shoes!!! ^_^

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete